When it comes to SEO, ranking seo white label dashboard is a very important function. Good rankings on search engines mean better visibility which in turn means more conversions and growth for your business. It is therefore important as a serious business person to track your rankings. When you are aware of your rankings, it becomes easy to make necessary changes and improvements to take rankings higher or maintain them where they are.
A rank checking tool can prove very helpful in keeping you up to date with your rankings on result pages. But with so many tools now available, how do you know which one is best for you? Below are a few aspects you can use to select a rank checker that will be helpful to your business.
1. Report accuracy – Inaccurate rankings can do a lot of damage to you because they do not tell you the real situation on the ground. The last thing you want is to think you are doing great with rankings when you are actually not doing well and vice versa. Because manually checking rankings is not a very good idea, it is best that you choose a checking tool that you can fully rely on as far as accuracy goes. If possible find out the features of your rank checker and reputation, so you are sure to always get accurate reports.
2. Speedy refreshes – A good rank checker should be able to pull your data quickly and whenever you need to check. You do not want to wait for hours before your data can be refreshed for you to get the current status. Refreshes that are almost instant are better in helping you make important decisions as far as your SEO strategy is concerned. Find out how fast your rank checking tool is before committing.
3. Cloud functionality – A cloud based checker is more reliable because it means you can check your reports from any given place and time. It also makes it possible for you to access and compare historical data without the data getting skewed especially over long periods of time. Check to see that you won’t have any limitations with your reports when choosing a rank checker.
4. Reliable reporting – Whereas having a rank checking tool means you have to check back with it, getting reports occasionally maybe by email can prove very important. For instance, a rank tracker that sends weekly reports makes a very good reminder for you to keep up with your rankings for timely decisions where need be.
5. Competition monitoring – It is something that can be tricky to do and hard to find and yet it is very important. By knowing what your competitors are doing, where they are in the rankings and what they are not doing can put you in a very good position to improve your rankings. If you can find a tool that helps you monitor selected competitors, then you will be in a better position to make improvements.